Favorite Game



This summer I played through a game that held my attention from beginning to end. The last time this was the case was 2010 with Red Dead Redemption.

I'm very picky when it comes to gaming. This game was not my normal kind of game as I usually play FPS action games. However, I am so happy I chose to give this game a shot!

Ghost of a Tale is a fantastic adventure in which you play as a mouse in a world of rats who are out to get you! The story revolves around doing many quests in order to one day find your wife.

Ghost of a taleImage result for ghost of a tale

Ghost of a Tale is a visually appealing game. Made by SeithCG, made using Unity Engine.

This is an action role-playing game suitable for all ages. The Level design is genius. There are no loading screens. The Entire game playable area is cleverly all one area with intricate leveling and transport from one area to another.

The game story was fun as I had to fulfill quests for other characters in order to receive valuable information to progress in the story. There are riddles used throughout the story that the player needs to figure out which was good to see some harder puzzles in a modern game as games are becoming easier to play.





LINKS to USED Images
https://www.vg247.com/2017/06/12/ghost-of-a-tale-finally-arriving-on-xbox-one-preview/
https://data4.origin.com/content/dam/originx/web/app/games/ghost-of-a-tale/ghost-of-a-tale/screens/1071236_screenhi_1920x1080_en_US_10.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

Vision Statement