Growth Mindset

Robert Byrne Brimage B00089106

I was not expecting to read upon and study Growth Mindset coming into Second Year.
This is an excellent subject to read up on. Very Regularly we become content when we succeed at a certain level this isn't good enough in this growing industry, I am an individual who never settles for a certain skill level. I like to become better at what I choose to put my mind and time and effort into.

Learning this right now at this time in my life...it's hard, but I'm not giving up!

I chose this image due to the quote. Going through challenges is important in growing as a person and as a student. I think of playing the guitar with this quote. It looks so easy but it's an extremely patient experience full of hurdles where consistency is key in the success.

Being adamant for growth is a vital skill to have. 

Comments

  1. Hi Rob, i really enjoyed reading this blog and i'm glad to hear you enjoyed studying the growth mindset as much as i did. Its good to know you push yourself to be the best you can be, its a very good mindset to have. Keep practising the guitar!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Niamh, Your reply was great! Thanks so much yeah it was a super bit of reading material ay? See you tomorrow :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

Vision Statement