Technology

Robert Byrne Brimage B00089106

I'm confident with both MAC and Windows, I know how to use a computer efficiently. Adobe suite programs come easy to me as I have studied them previously. Blogging is a new tool to me, It will take some time to become efficient at and to add to my routine. Bookmarking I have been doing for a while, It;s a great way to keep all your frequent web pages one click away. Folders should always be used for bookmarks, keeps things tidy and easier to use.

I'm proficient with image editing software. I've been using image editing, altering and cropping to change the aspect ratio for a good while now. Making graphics is what I specialized on in my work experience, I found it enjoyable, experimenting with sketches and producing mock pieces is a nice job to have. Working with clients is the hard part.

Huge set of business, social, technology hand drawn elements / doodles Stock Vector - 20894321

I am yet to use a padlet, But I'm aware of the greater quality of work that can be achieved with a padlet.

In my former course, I used Unity3D, the program was complex at first however after playing with it, it became so much more easier. I'm excited to get started on Unity3D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

Vision Statement