Unity Tutorial 01

Robert Byrne Brimage B00089106

The tutorials are great. Very Informative and easy to follow and understand. I'll mention again, I do have some previous experience which probably does help with the layout and navigation of unity.

Understanding the basics is definitely the most valuable reason to watch and use the tutorials. Changing the color and blending the textures was something I did not know how to do, very easy to do after watching the tutorials so I am pleased with that.

Working along with the videos is good. I had the tutorials playing on my smart TV whilst using my ASUS K501U Gaming Laptop for unity. It's a nice way to get work done I feel as if I am learning whilst I do this, I felt positive after it and it only took an hour to complete. Over all I'm happy with the lessons and tutorials!

Pretty excited now to see the brief for our first assignment!

I was surprised to see that a very popular game developed by Blizzard Entertainment use Unity to make Hearthstone a very popular E-Sport card game!

Image result for hearthstone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

Vision Statement